Friday, September 21, 2007

Ever thought about a collie?

That's a question we've been asking a lot of people recently. Wes and I have decided to pursue moving to Northern Ireland (we'll have to tell that story soon on our post) so that we can intern at the Belfast City Vineyard and eventually plant a church in Ireland (perhaps Cork or Sligo). There are just a couple hurdles to get over and then we will be free to leave. One of those hurdles is finding one loving home for our two collies that we are regretfully going to have to leave in the hands of another family. If you know of anyone that would benefit having two lovely dogs, please send them the following link from the Minnesota Wisconsin Collie Rescue:

http://www.mwcr.org/referral.htm

You just can't find better quality dogs than these!

3 comments:

KnitDDS said...

Lesley--

I'm going to have to tune in to this blog!! (Mom must have shown it to Andrew, because it was up on the screen when I came to check my email!) I can't believe how big Gwyneth is getting. . .and gosh is she gorgeous. Love the idea for the jersey wrap, too. I like my sling but that looks so comfy, I might give it a try!! Hope you all are well. wish I could take one of your collies, but we've just bought a house and at the moment I couldn't be a responsible dog parent, there's too much going on with work and with Zal.
Lots of love, Tehemina

HollyJa22 said...

Thats hard to have to give up your pups!! I'll be praying that they get a good home together!

Anonymous said...

i would love to hear the No. Ire story sometime. Good luck.