Monday, October 15, 2007

More Dells Pictures!

Here are a couple more pictures that for some reason I've been having a hard time uploading. I did finally get them up. I think that Gwyneth with her moose hat is one of the cutest pictures ever taken of her! She knows how to ham it up for the camera, and will often times even stop mid-cry if we take out the camera and change her tune to giggles and smiles.

Gwyneth now has two pearly whites and after our 3 hour mid-night session of wailing, I think another one is moving into position and getting ready to pop through. Needless to say, when the alarm went off at 5:40 AM, none of us were ready to get up. Knowing that Gwyneth was going to fall apart all day long if we didn't let her catch up on the lost sleep, I called in at work and daycare to say we'd be running and hour and a half late. Gwyneth woke up all smiles, but she's got it easy and gets two solid naps daily. Wes and I both woke up feeling exhausted and under the weather. It's all worth it though, and through the process, Wes and I are learning quite a bit of patience!


No comments: