Friday, April 24, 2009

More Photos

Enjoying the Seaside with Mommy and Daddy. It's one of Gwyneth's favorite places to go. This occasion we found a wee hermit crab, which Gwyneth enjoyed examining!




15 Weeks


At 16 weeks, we all went in to see the midwife and told Gwyneth how she'd get to hear the baby's heartbeat and described the heart and all it did and what it sounded like and took turns listening to each other's chests. Although I was fairly confident that all was okay with the baby because I had daily felt consistent movement, we got a bit of a scare. The midwife couldn't pick up the baby's heart beat, just my own pulse (which made me hold my breath for a few moments) but it did mean that we got to see the baby on ultrasound, which was even better. Gwyneth was thrilled to see the baby and has been talking about it for days! I think she's ready for a sibling.

Gwyneth is all little girl, not a bit of baby left in her. In some ways I'm relieved to see that stage over, but there are times when I miss the babe in her. I guess I'll get to start all over from the beginning.

Pop! 17 Weeks

3 comments:

Matt and Kristi said...

What a beautiful family you are! I want to see a close up picture of Gwyneth and her curls!
Any suggestions on flying a long distance with a toddler? We are going to Hawaii for my sister's wedding in a couple of weeks...I am not looking forward to the flights!

Angela said...

You really did pop! Adorable! I hope all is going well. You look fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new baby! You are going to have a handful! :)