Thursday, June 5, 2008

"Bed Training" Final Episode???

I think we may have victory. Of course children seem to be finicky things and one day something works perfectly for them and the next, you can do the same exact thing and it's filled with horror. Gwyneth spent the night in her bed, except for the two times she fell out of it and we found her sleeping on the floor beside it shortly after the "thuds." We were able to effortlessly put her back in bed. She did wake up at 3AM crying, but stayed in bed as she was calling out for "mommy." I went to cuddle her back to calm and didn't hear a peep from her until 8:17AM. I did find her out of her bed when I got up, paging through her favorite book, but she still had an imprint of her ear on her arm left from sleeping on it, so I knew that she hadn't been up for long.

Our little girl is growing up!

No comments: